Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a motivational, metrics-driven & strategic sales leader with a proven track record of success & ready to take HomeLights Agent Success Executive sales team to the next wave of growth. Our Agent Success Executive team is responsible for educating agents on, & driving adoption of, HomeLights Title & Escrow services.
You are motivated by the challenge of developing, managing & scaling a world-class sales team. You will work alongside current sales leadership & collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop sales strategies & drive key initiatives to achieve company objectives.
What Youll Do Here
- Lead, mentor, & retain 5-12 Sales Executives in Phoenix
- Track forecasting, conversion, & pipeline metrics
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual objectives & targets
- Proactively identify & launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth & operational excellence
- Partner closely with Sales Operations, Engineering & Growth team to improve our product based on customer feedback
- 4+ years of experience in scaling a successful sales team with specific examples
- Experience building out processes that enable sales growth
- Managed a team of 6+ individual contributors
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions & regions
- Superior verbal & written communications & presentation skills
- Passion for developing sales & customer support talent
- Bonus: Relevant product/industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup
- Bonus: Experience in managing teams remotely