CommerceHub? You may not have heard of us. We are behind the scenes powering virtually every retailer in America fuel their e-commerce hub. For the last 20 years we have been heads down & focusing on our customers resulting in a strong, healthy history.
With our most recent investment, we are aggressively expanding to solve even more problems for our blue-chip customers across e-commerce. We believe there are a lot of problems to be solved, a lot of work to be done & a lot of growth to be had well beyond the last $1.9B investment valuation.
Your impact expanding our technology teams is immense. As a technical recruiter, you may be interested to hear our CEO comes from a strong engineering background. Your work will help us build the best products for our customers for the next 20 years.
You will be part of solving hard problems, building something new, have a say in what we do & work from home.
Location: CommerceHub is remote first organization, hiring across the US.
As the Director of Total Rewards, you will play a key role in growing & scaling our company-wide compensation & benefits practices & programs. You will have the unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves & work hands-on while simultaneously providing direction in program development to a fast-growing, & evolving company. This role will work closely with & report to our SVP, of People.
- Drive & manage our compensation & benefits programs from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communication & education.
- Develop insightful & data-informed recommendations to improve current programs/processes.
- Design, develop, maintain total compensation guidelines & job architecture structure
- Lead the compensation planning cycles
- Partner with the Talent team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data & aligned with our compensation philosophy.
- Oversee payroll process for both US-based & international locations.
- Partner with Sales leadership to guarantee effective Sales comp plans.
- Monitor the competitiveness of our total rewards programs through participation of annual surveys & continuous benchmarking within the markets in which we compete for talent.
- Manage relationships with vendors & external consultants to ensure continued access to relevant market data & trends.
- Manage employee benefit Pprogram globally, ensuring benefits in each market consider local nuances & reflect industry best practices.
- Lead & manage all US benefit compliance efforts
- Oversee all compliance reporting
- Responsible for HR metrics, dashboards and reporting
- 10+ years of experience in compensation & benefits.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource management or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing & rolling out scalable processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively interpret data & create meaningful, understandable models, reports & metrics.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup formulas, nested IF statements, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- A creative, flexible & adaptable mindset
- Strong problem-solving, planning & execution skills, including a desire to roll-up your sleeves to prioritize work, execute plans & drive deliverables.
- Previous experience working in the tech industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS systems; experience using ADP Workforce Now and Radford strongly preferred.