Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
We are seeking an Information Security Director to oversee company-wide information security strategy & vision. The Information Security Director will work closely with leadership & staff to identify, analyze, manage, & remediate information security risk. Help us provide robust & innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base.
- Provide high-level security guidance & leadership
- Responsible for identifying key security controls
- Lead & mentor the Information Security team in the development & management of key security controls
- Manage & develop annual security budget
- Enhance existing, & maintain information security policies
- Organize & publish security policies to stakeholders
- Work with engineering teams to provide security solutions
- Provide security education to employees
- Interface with clients and/or sales teams
- Audit IT systems to ensure compliance
- Manage relationships with security vendors
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- 7 years of experience in security or similar IT role
- Previous management experience
- Ability to design & implement technical security solutions
- Experience managing solutions in various environments such as end-user, server/network, & public cloud
- Experience in heterogeneous environments
- Understanding & experience with industry & regulatory standards such as PCI, SOC2, ISO27001
- Security and/or engineering expertise in at least two of the following areas: Application security architecture
- Intrusion Detection/prevention
- Cryptography & PKI
- Operating systems (preferably Linux)
- Organized & well-spoken
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups or small crowds
- Certified in at least one of the following:
- SANS Security Certification
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.