This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer & leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, & one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. Luxury iscritical growth lever andthe Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing & new relationships & partnerships with the largest Luxury clients.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Reporting into the current Global Luxury Director this person will be a key part of the senior team developing the advertiser first strategy
==== Responsibilities =====
- Develop & scale high-level collaborative relationships with major customers & agencies in the Luxury vertical.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical & client success by developing thought leadership within the Luxury vertical.
- Drive Global revenue growth by partnering with our frontline sales team, Teads studio & Intelligence teams to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs.
- Create & deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, & Teads full funnel solutions.
- Drive external & internal market knowledge & insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees & conferences.
==== Requirements =====
- Extensive advertising experience, marketing, media sales or project management.
- Strong knowledge of & existing relationships within the Global Luxury industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred (including TV buying)
- Good understanding of performance advertising
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, & empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate high energy & enthusiasm.
- A self-starter creative, resourceful & adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Ambitious & hungry excited & motivated to identify & close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal & written.
==== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.