The HubSpot Recruiting Teams mission is to drive our organizations global growth goals through a remarkable process & candidate experience. As our business & software continues to scale globally, we are seeing an increasing need to hire exceptional talent across Product & UX at all levels.
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team here at HubSpot who be tackling roles across Product Management & all of UX, including but not limited to Product Design, UX Research, & more. As a member of the wider Product & Engineering Recruiting team, you will be responsible for bringing on world class talent, working with candidates throughout the entire interview process from source to hire. As maniacal as we are about our customers here at HubSpot, we are equally as focused on our candidates. It will be your responsibility to make interviewing at HubSpot truly unique & remarkable for each & every individual. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people & opportunities, this is the role for you.
Learn about the org youll be supporting & what makes them remarkable: HubSpot's Product Culture
You'll get to:
- Dive into the creative & collaborative world of Product Management & UX. Join a discipline that cares deeply about the customer
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, & pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize & facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extensions & negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers & proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders & hiring teams; communicate key metrics & insights on recruiting pipeline & high level strategy
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, & solve for candidate experience
- Create & own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
We are looking for people who:
- Possess a high level of empathy & effective, inclusive communication skills
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any companys growth & success
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience & serving the needs of the business & its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time & enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously & proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning & reflecting on their own growth
- Relentless drive to find & connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage & nurture prospective candidates
- Proven experience in building & managing a diverse candidate pipeline
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).