Responsible for performing production & engineering support activities within a Clean Room Class 100 for a semiconductor-like high volume production environment. He/she will participate in production tasks such equipment operations & material move as well as assigned tasks related to product development & process improvement.
- Active participant on observing & improving safety practices & behaviors
- Teamwork: comfortable working in a high-performance team environment
- Production activities: follow (and improve) manufacturing procedures, participate on basic equipment maintenance tasks, monitor & communicate material needs, observe quality at every stage, packing/stocking material
- Demonstrated background in safety & teamwork, preferably in a high standard lean manufacturing environment
- Min 3 years of experience in controlled environment facility.
- Understanding of Clean Room Protocol requirements & use of personal protective equipment
- Flexibility to work in shift schedule as the initial positions will be on the first shift. Eventually, operations will be running in a 7x24 pattern
- Lean Manufacturing Training
- Training on semiconductor processes will be an asset.