As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Location is flexible, including remote. Role will be managing team in London, Foster City & Miami.
The Senior Director of Learning Experience Design & Development will lead a team of designers/producers focused on designing, developing & producing compelling, impactful & innovative learning products & experiences for our employees, clients & partners. In this role, you will develop an in-depth understanding of your business domain & demonstrate expertise in curriculum & learning experience design & production. You will help remove obstacles as well as coach & develop your teams so they can perform at their best in an environment that is empowering & motivating.You will manage & augment your capacity to meet production demands by partnering with best-in-class vendors. You will collaborate & build strong relationships with all functions in Visa University & stakeholders across Visa to ensure end-to-end alignment from concept to learning delivery.
- Lead a team of learning designers/producers to design, develop & produce innovative, effective & highly scalable learning experiences with modern learning technologies & methods
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure alignment with key priorities & roadmaps; Be a thought leader & consultant in learning design & production
- Design & scope innovative learning solutions & curriculum to address complex business problems
- Develop in-depth knowledge of your business domains & learner needs & demands
- Provide strategic direction & day-to-day coaching & enablement to your teams; Continuously develop & grow your teams' capabilities to solve increasingly complex business & learning problems
- Ensure proper resourcing for your teams to accomplish high impact business objectives. Engage with vendors as needed to augment team capacity.
- Partner with operations & delivery to ensure your learning products get to market in a timely fashion & achieve the adoption & business results expected
- Stay on top of industry trends & developments & leverage new & innovative learning technologies & approaches to take our learning experiences to the next level.
- 10years of experiencein learning design, development & deployment for various audiences - leaders/managers, sales, services/support, technologists, partners, clients, with an advanced degree
- Master's degree or higher in instructional design/development, instructional technology or adult learning.
- 10+ years of experiencein learning design, development & deployment for various audiences - leaders, sales, technologists, partners, clients/customers, etc.
- Payments industry experience & expertise required.
- Exceptional leadership skills; demonstrates servant leadership & cross-functional leadership
- Exceptional relationship-building, influencing, problem-solving & communication skills
- Extensive experience developing innovative & compelling learning experiences; learner-centric & puts into practice human-centered design & design thinking principles & methods
- Experience with a variety of learning solutions, e.g., new product introduction, role-based learning, etc.
- Experience with designing & developing learning experiences in a variety of modern channels - serious games, MOOCs, VR/AR, videos, micro-learning, social, mobile, experiential learning, etc.
- Proven ability to develop large-scale, high-impact global learning programs
- Familiarity with Agile practices preferred
- Intellectually curious & has a growth mindset
- Proactive, takes initiative anddemonstrates excellent judgment in a dynamic, changing environment; adapts quickly to change, & shows enthusiasm & resourcefulness when tacklingchallenging assignments & requests.
- Experience with assessments & certifications preferred
- Skilled in building external partner relationships & strategic vendor management
- Excellent program management & organizational skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple cross-functional initiatives simultaneously.
- Effective in navigating, influencing & achieving results in a matrix environment.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Requires willingness & ability to travel up to 10% as needed.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.