What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a creative, articulate, & execution-oriented Product Marketing Manager. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for taking a data-driven approach towards expanding our solution selling across various market-facing channels, enabling our sales team to tell our story to brands looking to optimize their digital customer experience.
With a focus on bolstering our demand generation & sales activities, the ideal candidate will collaborate with our Director of Product Marketing to understand & communicate the technical, the practical & the big picture of our solution in order to drive sales & support Conversocials internal stakeholders as well as third-party partners.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team & develop tools that support the sales process, including the delivery of sales collateral & training
- Translate product capabilities into clearly articulated benefits to be communicated to existing & potential customers, & create unique selling propositions by customer type, industry & buyer
- Lead the development of collateral such as product brochures, solution overviews, executive summaries, data sheets, video scripts, white papers, blogs, articles, presentations, datasheets, website pages, solution briefs, sales guides, etc.
- Create & maintain competitive tools & battle cards: be the expert on the competition & how to beat them, understanding competitive differentiation & arm sellers with the effective tools to position against the competition
- Manage the companys growing library of internal & market-facing collateral & knowledge through ongoing knowledge management organization, ensuring content is discoverable, adopted by the team, relevant & up-to-date
- Support demand generation activities by helping break down broader content into assets that can be used in organic or paid lead generation initiatives such as advertising campaigns
- Provide occasional support for co-marketing projects with our network partners at Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google & others to ensure we are responsive to joint marketing communications efforts
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Design preferred)
- Based in New York City Area
- 3+ years minimum previous product marketing experience
- Prior experience working closely with a mid-market or enterprise sales team
- Excellent analytical skills, strong written & verbal communication skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Familiarity with SaaS software solutions in a highly competitive industry, preferably CRM, customer experience, marketing automation or similar fields
- Design skills or experiencing working with designers to co-create collateral
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment, & organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
What We Do
Conversocial helps brands develop meaningful relationships with their customers at scale. With the shift to digital, brands have lost touch with consumers, who have just become a series of clicks & data points. There is now a disruptive opportunity to build real 1:1 relationships with consumers by tapping into the unique nature of messaging, the fastest growing method of communication.
Our mission is to use advanced software, intelligent automation, & social messaging to enable brands to deliver a better experience without increasing costs, breaking the standard customer experience equation.
Conversocial works closely with hundreds of forward-thinking brands such as Google, Sephora, T Mobile & Alaska Airlines, helping them embrace messaging & shift to a Conversational Customer Experience. Headquartered in New York City, Conversocial has offices in London & San Francisco.
How We Do It
We are laser focused on accomplishing our mission & how we achieve that mission is just as important to us. We operate within a culture of these key behaviors:
- Take initiative, Proactively identify problems & solutions, Think strategically outside the box
- Push yourself to learn & improve, Pursue curiosity in our vision, Invest personally in the companys success
- Be humble, Be Mindful, Elevate others
- Achieve difficult goals, Be biased toward action, Show dedication & drive, Be persistent in the face of obstacles, Drive urgency- move quick but not in a hurry
- Communicate transparently, Seek & provide feedback, take feedback with a growth mindset
In exchange for helping support our mission, you can expect to receive:
- Total Rewards: Competitive salary, stock options & comprehensive benefits including 401k
- Weekly team lunches: Here at Conversocial, this is so much more than a free meal, it offers a pause in the week to reconnect as a team
- Self-Managed Time Off: Awesome people need time off to maintain balance in their lives & to deliver exceptional results. You should take time as you need, when you need it. We offer unlimited time off to empower team members to take paid time off for a variety of reasons, such as, but not limited to vacation, personal, sick & bereavement.
- Flexibility: We believe that giving team members a high degree of ownership creates a high performing culture. We trust you to do your work. We dont have a set time for you to show up or leave. We have the technology & teamwork to allow you to do whats needed, from wherever you need to do it.
- Unlimited Books: To support our team's passion for knowledge & encourage innovation, we support the purchase of unlimited books
- Employee Referral Bonus: We are committed to building a strong team & know that some of our strongest hires are referrals. Have a top candidate for us? Well reward you for bringing more standout team members into the fold.
- Parental Leave: At Conversocial, we want to provide our working parents the time they need to bond with their new child as well as transition back to work. We offer Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks & Secondary Caregiver Leave for 4 weeks; with a flexible return to work program