The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a position that provides training on the fundamentals of Software Sales & ideally looks to promote our employees into full closing roles as Account Executives. We are looking for competitive, energetic & most of all motivated peoplewho want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representatives are driven & competitive individuals who focus on generating & qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover & pique the interest of C Level executives of the eCommerce businesses we sell to & who will benefit from our product.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, & the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team & our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop andcontinue to developyour career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect & identify clients to contact via cold calling & email outreach
- Research prospects & identify stakeholders in order to generate interest & create rapport
- Manage expectations & overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline & activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach & exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities & deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning & earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized & ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily & monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative & persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive & energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, & the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training & Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Ongoing training, development & support for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays & bagel Mondays
- Social clubs & sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Read a real life ADR promotion success story in NYC Here & a Denver success storyHere. Also check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mhlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust & transparency between consumers & businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, & every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries & has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany & the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen & Melbourne, & its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.