Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our surveys product marketing team
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report into our 18-person product marketing & customer advocacy team, specifically focusing on industry solutions within our core surveys enterprise business. Product Marketing at SurveyMonkey is looked to as the expert in market intel, customer insights, & go-to-market strategies.
What we're looking for
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience bringing new products & industry solutions to market. You will lead positioning, messaging, & go-to-market strategy for SurveyMonkey's vertical solutions within our surveys business.
- Lead industry specific product messaging & go-to-market motions
- Gain expertise in previously untapped industries to inform new segments & a strategy for how to pursue them
- Improve the sales cycle & support the sale team through enablement, toolkits, pitch decks, battle cards, FAQs & best practices
- Partner across marketing to create compelling customer-facing content such as demo videos, website copy, & customer stories to communicate the benefits of our solutions
- Work with the product team to influence feature development & prioritization of feature requests, based on market demand, competitive intelligence & sales & customer feedback
- 5+ years of experience in industry marketing or similar product marketing roles
- Experience leading go-to-market for new solutions, verticals, or products
- Experience supporting a sales team with content, toolkits, & pitch materials
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.