Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies & more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices & customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Bring your passion & expertise to our Sales Team as aBusiness Development Representative.
Who you are:
Youre ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America. You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, & motivated peers pushing you to be better. You have an intense work ethic, an interest in developing a business & sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow & learn, & want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If thats you, then we need to talk!
Fuze is looking for Business Development Representatives to help us continue our meteoric growth.
Our BDRs work to identify & prospect potential customers to understand their communications systems & enable a conversation with a member of the Fuze sales team.
What youll do:
- Work with a Regional Sales Manager to execute a territory plan by identifying & prospecting target accounts to uncover new business opportunities
- Determine prospects' current communication structure & effectively articulate the value of Fuze
- Connect prospects to the sales team for initial meetings
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas & goals
- Average 80 touch points (email/calls) per day
- Conduct yourself professionally & cast Fuze in a positive light
What we need from you:
- Must be fluent in French
- A proven record of meeting & exceeding goals
- Intelligence & intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills: written & verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, & Coachability
- Thrive in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn & absorb material quickly
- Self-motivation with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organization & a metric-driven approach to project management
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce, & other sales productivity tools