The Customer Marketing Manager is a member of the marketing team with ownership of the go-to-market strategy & execution of marketing programs & campaigns to achieve expansion lead goals & build/accelerate pipeline within our existing customer accounts. To achieve those goals, this role will influence & execute demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels in partnership with channel owners & drive alignment with sales & success to ensure the health of the business.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Build & execute a customer expansion strategy, aligned to sales & success leadership, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment & buy-in for marketing programs, & identify areas of opportunity & risk.
- Design creative, engaging, revenue-generating integrated campaigns across multiple customer segments that increase engagement & drive retention as well as uncover new upsell & cross-sell opportunities throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle.
- Youll need the ability to think strategically in order to analyze product & account data to accurately segment & customize your programs to create segment-specific & ABM approaches to your campaigns.
- Build out, execute, & optimize marketing programs including webinars, digital lead gen, event promotion, & follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to our counterparts in sales & success.
- Understand the Pendo portfolio & how our customers use our product to drive & accelerate renewals as well as support up-sell & cross-sell of new products & offerings.
- Continuously look for innovative ways to improve the experience we bring to our customers & optimize our engagements using product data, customer & account team feedback, A/B testing, industry best practices, & persona research.
- Own reporting & analysis on customer expansion & retention marketing programs for our highest value customers, ensuring programs perform against goals & are continually optimized.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5-8 years of experience of demand gen marketing in B2B marketing with previous experience in a field, integrated or customer marketing org.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end revenue campaigns including design, organized project management, content development, & program strategy on an enterprise level across multiple product lines.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously on time & within budget.
- Wildly creative & passionate about creating a personalized experience for our high-value customers.
- Account-based marketing experience.
- Energetic & articulate communicator who can clearly & concisely communicate program strategy & updates to stakeholders to steward alignment, resources, & support.
- Thorough understanding of customer audience segmentation, persona or contact targeting, & behavioral targeting.
- Deeply value transparency, collaboration, & building trust with teammates & colleagues.
- Comprehensive data & analytical skills with the ability to analyze & interpret data to measure, quantify, & improve marketing results
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.