We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor seeks a data driven, innovative Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to lead development & execution of strategic communication plans for our members across CRM channels, focusing on Tripadvisors Experience business. You will play a key role in spearheading new email & push strategies, guiding hundreds of millions of members through their traveler journey, & engaging them with useful & personalized content. You will develop new content & contact strategies based on user signals, data, & traveler needs.
A large component of the role will be in partnership with the Analytics team to derive actionable insights & hypotheses, & then work with cross-functional CRM & Product teams to test, iterate & scale. Strong ownership approach & business acumen is a must -have! Prior experience in a highly analytical capacity is a big plus. This is an entrepreneurial, analytical role, with an opportunity to innovate, test & learn, & push the boundaries on what great looks like in the travel industry.
- Lead team vision to build a roadmap & lead team in executing new CRM strategies, while using advanced analytics to optimize existing campaigns
- Collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, Brand, Marketing & Product partners to ensure that communications are sent at the right time, with the right message, across the right channel based on signals, data, & user needs
- Own member insights & performance tracking partnering with the Analytics team.
- Articulate analyses & actionable insights to the cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ownership of channel revenue & engagement goals
Qualifications And Experience
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience, with 5+ years experience in e-commerce or digital space.
- Experience working in or partnering with Analytics, Product Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Finance teams.
- Exceptional project management & organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision.
- Lean-in, proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative.
- Must exhibit superb verbal & written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results & communicating insights effectively.
- Bachelors degree, MBA is a plus
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.