Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, & vehicle history.
As a Web Video Producer, youll be responsible for the creation & optimization of consumer-facing video productions. Reporting to the Content & Social Media Director, you will work closely with Editorial & broader Consumer Marketing teams. A successful candidate will possess outstanding organizational & communication skills, a finely tuned visual sense, & an ability to make arguments based upon data.
What Youll Do:
- Manage Test DriveReview videoplanning & scheduling
- Produce East Coast video shoots on set, ensuring CarGurus voice & quality standards are met
- Shoot & edit vehicle photography for social-mediadistribution
- Post-produce Test Drive Review content from East & West coast freelance teams
- Contribute to media ideation & creation for release through consumer social-media channels
- Edit video & animate graphics
- Participate in industry networking events & maintain industry contacts
- Communicate results, key insights, & recommendations to management
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in a visual arts or marketing related discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience, with a background in video production & social media
- Strong understanding of videography & photographyskills & best practices
- Strong understanding of the Adobe design suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Experience in video marketing & analytics
- Motion graphics skills preferred
- Self-motivated, well-organized, & detail oriented
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Professional experience with social-media networks, knowledge of Hootsuite a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity, & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible, & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, Germany, & Italy, with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.