At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a passion for coding. You will be responsible for developing tools for the Finance Team & ensure all processes are working as efficient as possible.
You must be eligible to workFull-Time(Monday to Friday) for a duration of 6 months. We are looking for a driven, communicative person with experience programming with Python andmust be able to start as soon as possible,
On a daily basis, you will responsible for:
- Optimise / Automate processes
- Lead various projects from finish to end
- Extracting & analysing data, drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Initiate & improve processes to increase efficiencies & data quality
- Support the management in the launch & management of new projects, ensuring follow-up & delivery on time
You have the talent & aspiration to become the subject matter expert on data analytics within global operations.
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences (Computer) or from a top-tier university
- You have an understanding of financial aspects
- You have an outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have experience working with Excel & Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have experience in different areas of web development
- You aim to expand your skills to other data analytical tools & programming languages
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business & how numbers can be transformed into key product insight
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals
- Problem solver with the ability to prioritise tasks & manage complex projects under deadline pressure, with attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Highly analytical & capable of translating business requirements
- Ambitious self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced/rapidly changing work environment
- Passionate about online Start-ups & have deep interest in developing businesses
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere & an international mix
Duration:6 Months PAID - Full time internship.
You must be able to commitFULL - TIME(Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm).You MUST have the right to work in AU for the duration of the contract.
Start date:Immediate Start