Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Manager, Member Services Technology to play a key role in supporting the Member Services teams as we continue to grow. You will have one direct report & work with the larger Enterprise Systems team to deliver solutions that improve the member support experience at Peloton. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing the IT roadmap while leading strategic projects & solutions.
The Manager, Member Services Technology will be accountable for improving the technology landscape that supports the member services & service design team. This role reports to the Director of Member Experience IT, who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing, driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers value to our Member Services team & Peloton overall. The ideal candidate calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong skills in member support technology.
- Partner with Global & local Member Support colleagues to ensure a complete understanding of business needs & pain points.
- Form strong working relationships with member support & service design staff that run the core processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Critically evaluate business processes & needs & help build the roadmap to deliver soluitons
- Monitor project progress, ensure projects are delivered on time & on budget
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall customer support IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in an IT Manager or equivalent role
- Proven ability to deliver solutions & provide support & guidance in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results. ultiple responsibilities.
- Experience working with Customer Support software such as Zendesk & Service Cloud
- Experience with customer support & ERP system integrations
- Experience guiding the technical roadmap for Member Support
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.