Within Booking.com BV we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so, we engage with existing & future partners to realize this goal.
To support this strategy, we are strengthening our Commercial Excellence team, which is part of the Partner Services Commercial Services Department. The Commercial Excellence Team is driving strategic business & organizational changes for LPS to become an effective channel to engage with our partners. Commercial Excellence unpacks & builds out the companys strategy in improving the commercial performance of our partner base. The Organization team is part of Commercial Excellence.
As a team member in the Organization team, you will work on projects geared towards building a future-proof LPS organization. The mission of this team is to bring Booking.com strategy to life within the organization space by enabling our local teams to realise their full potential.
We connect business needs with organizational adjustments to ensure success & growth in the long term. Building a future-proof organization where roles, tasks, accountabilities, learning journeys & KPIs are clear, standardized & set up for success is the ambition of this team.
Its therefore an exciting time to join as we are about to work on the organizational design for +180 offices & 3,000 employees.
- Drive the organizational design program together with your team members
- Co-develop strategic initiatives to improve performance in the contact centres & local offices
- Drive large scale operating model change projects to improve channel performance (e.g. projects related to roles, target setting, organization structure, tooling, productivity, reporting)
- Identify commercial & operational improvements by collecting information, generating insights & recommendations
- Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance
- Increase ROI based performance of local offices (contact centres & local offices)
- Coordinate with relevant global & regional teams to ensure adequate implementation, communication, training & tracking of organizational projects
- 4+ years of end to end Project Management coordination & ownership of projects
- Proven track record of Project management in HR, organisational design: scaling the organisation & organisational efficiency
- Experience with experimental set-up (minimum knowledge of statistics required)
- Strong commercial focus & prioritisation skills
- Translate business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, & prioritise them according to business value & impact.
- Data-driven, customer-focused, proactive, creative & innovative.
- Highly organised, pragmatic & results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Able to work well independently & within a team;
- Building relationships & stakeholder management across different departments
- Clearly outline & present plan & future goals.
- Strong leadership & communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- & medium-term goals.
- Fluent English speaker