Who is Mindstrong?
Mindstrong is a human-centered technology company, focused on optimizing the consumer experience for receiving & providing best-in-class mental healthcare across the illness & demographic spectrum. We are actively deploying a new learning behavioral health system, which relies on rapid innovations in low- burden measurement science & coordinated care delivery, focused on helping individuals living with a serious mental illness (SMI) live their fullest lives. Our services are offered to people with an SMI through active partnerships with several nationwide health insurance payers.
Were setting out to radically simplify mental healthcare for those living with a serious mental illness. Join us on this important journey!
What is the Recruiting Coordinator role?
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for all coordination aspects of the hiring process, ensuring that every candidate feels welcomed, informed, & taken care of during their interview process. You'll be handling logistics, scheduling, coordinating with interviewers, & making sure everything runs just as it should. This is an opportunity to showcase your love for relationship-building & organization while demonstrating your keen attention to detail.
In addition to scheduling interviews & streamlining processes, youll help us perform administrative & operational tasks pertaining to various recruitment focused projects.
What youll be doing:
- Manage all coordination & scheduling of interviews - phone & virtual on-sites. Youll schedule across various time zones & need to work with interviewers to help them move conflicting meetings
- Interviewers & candidates will have questions for you! Aim to ask your team when you dont know & get back to everyone promptly & thoroughly answer all questions
- Maintain accurate & thorough documentation in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) & understand the importance of this in maintaining our data integrity
- Communicate professionally & maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with candidates & internal stakeholders
- Make process improvements whenever possible to make operations more efficient. Take on projects related to elevating the candidate experience, & communicate status updates
What you need to succeed:
- You take a human-centric approach to your work & want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, & interviewers
- Youre a strong communicator with an emphasis on being clear, concise, & friendly, & you write with no spelling or grammatical errors. Ability to interface with all levels of the organization & external candidates
- You have a mind geared toward logistics & process & are very detail oriented. You can look at things through the perspective of the candidates & the interviewers to create a seamless experience & understand the impact of each step of the process
- Youre comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment. You embrace change with a great attitude & feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You understand the importance of time management, & can work to prioritize duties to support business needs
- You take accountability for your work & aim to never make the same mistake twice
- You care about Mindstrongs mission & are motivated by challenge
Your background & skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 9+ months in an administrative based HR/Recruiting role
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Lever, Gem) or similar tools
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Mail, Calendar, & Docs)
- Experience in Zoom & other virtual assessment platforms (ex. Hackerrank)
- Bonus if you have worked with Greenhouse before
- A robust healthcare package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, plus more!
- Wellness programs designed to help you stay financially, emotionally, & physically healthy!
- Savings through a company sponsored 401k plan
- We take self-care personally, we offer 11 paid holidays + Flexible PTO so you can create balance between work & play
- Flexible schedules - were all over the U.S., so we can flex schedules easily with core hours to ensure solid collaboration time & flex beyond that
Mindstrong is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants. All individuals seeking employment at Mindstrong are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment. Mindstrong also strives for a safe & robust workplace & prohibits harassment of any kind. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for interviewing, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.