About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell & Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary & flexible program that puts consumers first. Weve invented something so simple & yet so powerful youll wonder why no one came up with it before. Closing our Series A, we are poised to expand to new markets, channels & programs!
We are looking for a superstar data analyst to work alongside our growing business development & marketing teams!
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct in-depth analyses to improve customer acquisition, channel & campaign performance, as well as identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Provide recommendations to improve performance & KPIs via dashboards, and scorecards.
- Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goal
- Create structures for experimentation & reporting across the business development & Marketing organization
- Lead exploration of new platforms, partners, or integrations
- Become the subject matter expert on analysis & statistical methodologies for the business development & Marketing
- 2+ years data analysis experience within marketing and/or business development
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Experience withTableau, SQL & Excel
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- A results-oriented self-starter, & a clear & strategic thinker
- Detail-oriented mindset & think structurally about problems
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits & generous PTO
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, & passionate