JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team focused on Canadian Commercial Finance. This role will report to JUULs Sr. Manager of Commercial Finance Canada & partner directly with leaders in our sales, trade marketing, & customer success organizations. The Sr. Financial Analyst will support P&L planning, management & reporting. In addition, the role will manage ad hoc work requested from our sales teams, including analysis on rebate & promotion management with customers. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in corporate finance, preferably with a consumer packaged goods business, experience working with a sales organization, & a strong interest in building a world class sales finance function at a fast growing manufacturing business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working directly with sales, trade marketing, & customer success organizations to support regional P&L planning, spend execution & reporting
- Partnering with leaders across the commercial organization to manage bottoms-up budgets, forecasting, & reconciliation
- Ad hoc work as needed from our sales organization, including customer rebate & promotion management
- Becoming a trusted financial partner for sales teams regarding all aspects of their budget management, customers needs, & JUULs sales policies
- Developing, improving & automating JUULs sales reporting framework
- Aiding the Company in making better decisions & communicating more effectively with our sales organization & our customers
- Ensuring that our systems are setup to enable JUUL to properly analyze performance at a regional level
- Participating as a member of our FP&A team in improving the Companys finance & accounting processes as they relate to net revenue & commercial spend, including our month-end close process, real-time reporting, & monthly forecasting
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience partnering with sales and/or marketing teams to forecast & manage commercial spend
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a corporate finance / FP&A function, preferably at a consumer packaged goods business
- Ideal candidates will understand how promotional spend forecasting & payment works in CPG, & how to properly manage those functions using both Excel & systems-based approaches
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Capacity to clearly communicate compelling data-driven messages & stories succinctly
- Desire to work in a high growth environment across a range of functions & disciplines
- Ability to work both collaboratively & independently; ability to take initiative & lead process improvements
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or quantitative field; MBA a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles