Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As an Engineering manager you will play a very important role leading some of the engineering teams that are at the heart of Nexthink's product. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build high-quality engineering teams including their hiring, onboarding, performance improvement & career progression.
- Evangelize, drive & continuously improve our agile methodologies for software development to continue building our product iteratively & in a lean way.
- Work with the Product manager to write effective user stories & ensure smooth & close communication & collaboration with the engineers.
- Help the team to develop new features with the underlying deliverables by mentoring them on engineering best practices & supporting them.
- Ensure good coordination between the different agile teams across multiple locations as well as other organizations in the company such as sales, HR or customer success.
- Function: Engineering
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Strong leadership skills to drive excellence & passion in your engineering team
- Proven experience leading engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Experience as software engineer with good understanding of coding, software architectures & with the ability to discuss technical details
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of the engineering practices
- Profound know-how in agile practices & frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuously strive for improvements & enthusiastic to take over complex challenges
- Teamwork & collaboration are part of your DNA
- Proficient English (spoken & written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.