The Smartling Professional Services team helps customers rapidly integrate & adopt Smartling solutions. Professional Services is responsible for onboarding new Smartling customers, & architecting solutions that enable customers to quickly realize significant value from our platform.
Tasks At Hand
- Help customers rapidly integrate & adopt Smartling solutions, translation management systems & applications.
- Onboard new Smartling customers & help with solutions that enable customers to quickly realize significant value from the translation platform.
- Assess customer language requirements, design, & implement technical terms & solutions for the specific business needs & specific languages.
- Facilitate customer facing workshops with technical teams & develop a comprehensive translation implementation plan; manage process change with business & stakeholders.
- Continuously articulate best translation practices to encourage optimal integration & platform adoption, laying the foundation for long term success of the customer.
- Assist with new translation tools & contribute to process improvement.
Minimum Requirements: Masters degree in Translation & Localization Management, Computer Science, or related discipline, or foreign equivalent, & 2 years of experience in the job offered, or in localization solutions. In the alternative, will accept a Bachelors degree in Translation & Localization Management, Computer Science, or related discipline, or foreign equivalent, & 5 years of experience in the job offered, or in localization solutions.
Special Requirements: Experience must include 2 years in the following:
- Localization & internationalization processes; and
- Experience in a B2B client support role.
Background checks required.
Position requires up to 25% of international and/or domestic travel.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.