Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities, personal development & at the same time giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour Interactive is seekingfora Data Visualization Specialist that willwork closely with the game's stakeholders to create reports & dashboards to further understand, model, predict, segment & monetize video game users.
- Create regular reporting & create game's KPIs dashboards using Tableau
- Work alongside Product Managers & Designers to help define & recommend KPIs
- In collaboration with the game development team, lead the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all projects you are assigned.
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings.
- Identify opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play & player's' behaviour data, with the overall goal of improving KPIs.
- Excellent skills & mastery of the softwareTableau(andExcel).
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large & complex data sets.
- Experience in analytical programming such as Python & R is a plus.
- Prior experience inthefieldsof analytics, business intelligence or CRM.
- Strong communication skills & experience in communicating findings to various stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Genuine interest inGames.
- Experience in working for an internet / technology company or a games company is a strong plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to work inafast-paced environment & strong problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to work as a team member is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.