This role is to support the video & design team by creating custom motion graphics when required. It runs the range from email campaigns to elements for national tv commercial spots. Being able to adapt work to different formats is critical.
- Deliver designs across multiple platforms through 2D & 3D animation
- Collaborate with designers & editors in the creative team to maintain consistency
- Effectively communicate concepts & ideas that match the design team
- Work with stakeholders to achieve outcomes that support particular projects
- Develop & deliver motion designs that amplify the company brand
- Utilize extensive knowledge of design thinking & leverage knowledge of design & cultural trends Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines
- Assess & improve processes and/or methodologies
- Create original motion graphics for, but not limited to: Screen replacement, Digital Billboards, End cards, UI Updates, Text animations etc
- Responsible for implementing & update the Graphic/Transitions Toolbox
- Managing a post-production style guide for lockups, graphics & lower thirds
- Work with editor to provide animations for their projects
- Partner with designers to create animations for web & email assets
- Update web video assets
- Assist will shot correction & creating custom visual effects
- Develop original short video assets that involve only video & text
- Expert in 2D & 3D motion graphics software Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Editing in Premiere Pro is a bonus
- Strong typography & illustration skills Demonstrate strong visual, written, & oral communication skills
- 5 years experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.