Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Manager of Digital Marketing, Search & Shopping to join the Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you will be focused on expanding Caspers North America customer base through the development & execution of Paid Search & Paid Shopping strategy. The ideal candidate is well experienced in paid digital media with a focus on driving performance, a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making, & an expert in optimization through insights & data analysis. Excellent project management skills & a strong point of view on campaign structure best practices are crucial for this role. This person will also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix & corporate strategy. This position presents a great opportunity to further scale important multi-million dollar marketing channels into a best-in-class program at a rapidly growing company.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Drive over-arching channel strategy across Search & Shopping in collaboration with agency partners, serving as a subject matter expert across your channels
- Oversee day-to-day performance and, partnering with our agency & vendor counterparts, execute strategies & programs that unlock efficient e-commerce, retail, & wholesale growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Integrated Marketing, Copywriting, & Legal teams to develop channel-right search ads designed to educate, grab market share, & drive performance
- Lead learning agendas, inclusive of measuring, optimizing, & disseminating findings to stakeholders
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities across current & existing platforms & products, & develop thoughtful test plans
- Create a paid media strategy across Search & Shopping that considers both efficiency & scale
- Collaborate with other channel managers on the Acquisition team to optimize the holistic impact of media investments
- Develop & execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, & promotions
- Partner with Analytics on sophisticated measurement & investment approaches (i.e. MMM, MTA, incrementality, flighting, scale potential)
- Monitor industry trends & shifts in the competitive landscape, & proactively work to keep the team on the cutting edge of digital marketing sophistication
Our dream candidate has...
- 5-7 years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based Paid Search & Shopping programs
- In-depth experience with Google & Bing ad products, with a deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign structure & performance optimization
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies & different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, & a POV on the optimal ways to measure paid media
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, & communication skills with an attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Experience with shopping feed management & optimization; Feedonomics experience a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends across aforementioned channels, best practices, competitive tools, & search marketing products
- Start-up & eCommerce experience a plus
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work an average of 1-3 days per week in the office
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.