iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
The Compliance Team within the Legal & Compliance department is seeking a candidate to help administer iCapitals anti-money laundering compliance program. This is an ideal role for someone looking to focus on AML/KYC in a fast-paced environment, leveraging new technology.
- Perform first-line & second-line account reviews where needed for both onboarding & continued monitoring across private equity funds, hedge funds, & register fund offerings.
- Perform testing among high-risk & politically exposed client populations.
- Assist in reviewing & updating AML-related agreements.
- Assist in audit & testing of AML/KYC programs.
- Maintain library of relevant policies, procedures, FAQs & checklists.
- Bachelors Degree, with 2-4 years of AML/KYC onboarding or screening experience in the Financial Services/Alternative Investments industry
- Strong knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, & OFAC/related sanctions laws
- Willingness to learn & an interest in technology
- High level of integrity; able to handle sensitive & confidential material
- Prior experience with Lexis-Nexis, WorldCheck, or similar software is required
- Experience with Cayman Islands and/or European AML/KYC laws preferred
- CAMS preferred
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our (INSERT LOCATION) office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.