Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As the Director of Payroll & Equity, you'll have a tremendously impactful role of being responsible over the payroll, equity, & 401k administration & accounting for the Company. In addition, youll be tasked with the critical role in refining processes to support a high-growth company that is expanding internationally & preparing for public company readiness. Reporting to the Controller, you will help build scalable practices & adopt new systems. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
One of our core values is a growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Youll get to:
- Manage global payroll & equity administration duties
- Coordinate cross-functionally to design scalable & efficient process to support a growing Company
- Own payroll & equity related systems & optimize configurations to maximize scalability & employee experience
- Manage full cycle payroll operations for all domestic & international employees
- Revise current operating procedures to reflect best-in-class practices
- Ensure the proper documentation, recordkeeping, & accounting for all payroll & related equity transactions including audit support
- Responsible over all financial & 401k audit requests as they relate to this role
- Enhance & improve on compensation policies regarding approval guidelines & documentation
- Implement fit-for-purpose controls ahead of planned SOX readiness initiatives
- Mentor & build a world-class payroll team
We are looking for people who have:
- Payroll & equity administration experience at a high-growth tech company
- Experience with ADP, Carta & other equity administration software (E-Trade, Schwab, etc.) including system implementation & design
- Public company or IPO experience
- Equity operational experience including stock options (ISOs, NSOs) & RSUs
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen focus on scale, end-to-end automation & evolving processes for scale & efficiency
- Strong stakeholder & vendor management experience
- Hands on leader mindset suitable for a high-growth tech company
- CPP license
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last updated 07/14/21