As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, & closing good fit partners. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads as well as sourcing for your own pipeline.
In this role you are responsible for selling the value of HubSpot's software, the Inbound methodology, & the Partner Program. During the sales process, you will guide prospective partners as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates & overall business profitability.
In this role, youll get to:
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, & develop prospective high value partners through a defined reseller acquisition process
- Dissect a partner's business goals & help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how the inbound methodology & HubSpot's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time & money in leveraging our software & training
- Work with marketing & technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, & ideas to advance our companys values, unique culture, & vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire & commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook & a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes & failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills & closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals & a belief that their daily, weekly & monthly activities will help achieve them
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.