About the role
The FP&A Analyst will report into the FP&A Lead. This is a newly created position which will be responsible for owning the monthly investor reporting suite, understanding trends in the business & facilitating the Leadership teams business decision making.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven modelling experience, problem solving abilities, desire to make a difference whilst able to work in a fast-pace environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity to form a deep understanding of the money transfer business model & global trends underlying WR performance; work in a best-in-class transformation driven Finance organisation.
Responsibilities month end tools
- Ownership of the monthly investor reporting suite including Flash, Board Pack & Rolling Outlook
- Drive continuous improvement & optimisation to the Flash, Board Pack & Rolling Outlook modelling to improve accuracy level, content & commentary
- Support the Opex planning process & monthly actuals vs budget variance analysis.
- Evaluate new initiatives within the relevant functions, proactively identify opportunities for growth or improvement & make recommendations based on understanding of businesss strategic priorities
- Able to design best-in-class process companywide
- Build strong working with the Business Partnering & Controllership teams to establish a One Finance brand & achieve coordinated communication to the Business
- Prepare succinct insight & decision-focused presentations for senior management, Board, Investors & prospect investors, including presentations on business performance, KPIs, strategic investments, recommendations, etc.
- Support key business decision-making initiatives through ad-hoc analyses & building meaningful financial models.
- Team player attitude & enjoying working collaboratively is a must
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with proven ability to identify improvement areas & formulate recommendations
- Advanced modelling skills (Excel), ability to analyse large volumes of data & provide concise insights & key messages
- Proven independent thought leader with a pro-active approach & ability to driving change
- Proven relationship builder & stakeholder management
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA, part qualified with at least 3+ years experience
- Ability to solve problems & think creatively capacity to provide pragmatic solutions & have the drive & leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion
- Experience in working in a multinational organisation and/or high growth, dynamic, responsive environment is beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range business & industry issues
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage expectations & appropriately prioritise
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision & attention to detail