Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Value Engineering Team within Tradeshift focuses on helping enterprises identify, quantify & communicate the value of investing in Tradeshift's solutions. We act as trusted advisors to prospects & customers, working collaboratively with them to understand their situation today, their strategic goals & objectives & the opportunity for improved business outcomes, presenting the results to key executive decision makers. We're sharp, fun, warm & engaging individuals who find excitement in solving problems for businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to any location in EMEA
- Be the Tradeshift trusted advisor for articulating business value models to prospects through the use of the Tradeshift platform
- Coordinate & lead end-to-end value consulting engagements with prospects & customers to meet customers' needs, progress sales cycles & drive revenue
- Lead discovery interviews and/or value workshops with senior business & IT stakeholders, identifying specific opportunities for improvement from leveraging Tradeshift's capabilities
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analysis, ROI modelling & benchmarking
- Align strategic business & technical objectives to improved business outcomes
- Articulate Tradeshift's business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Develop & deliver highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Collaborate closely with enterprise account executives & presales consultants to ingrain value engineering in the sales process & also contribute to account plans
- Advance VE team thought leadership through contributing to/ building innovative, value-focused tools, collateral & methodology
- Responsibilities may also include promoting value engineering externally via Tradeshift marketing events & public conferences
- Fluent in both English & French
- Minimum 5 years experience in management consulting or value-led selling, working with an enterprise technology solution
- Strong consulting skillset: structuring, investigation/discovery, financial modelling, listening, communication & crafting highly impactful presentations
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively to drive results
- Excellent executive presentation & persuasion skills, with a proven ability to build highly compelling business cases for enterprise technology solutions that create customer consensus
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred; electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply-chain finance, supply risk or ERP solutions
- A get it done' mentality & enjoyment of the turbulence that comes with a lean & agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Ability to work independently & creatively
- Willingness to travel, typically 15-20%
Our office in Paris offers employees challenging work & the freedom & autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package + equity