Looking for a passionate & enthusiastic talent partnerships executive who will work exclusively with our presale teams on talent scopes across all five of Group Nines brands - Thrillist, POPSUGAR, NowThis, The Dodo & Seeker. This will include working closely with our accounts & marketing strategy teams & sales team on RFPs.
- This position will be responsible for providing talent assumptions based on the scope of work requested, Group Nines standard processes & considerations, as well as including sample talent suggestions & associated talent fees.
- Be able to provide assumptions for talent as related to participation in sponsored video content, Instagram posts (including Instagram Stories), interview for an article to live on G9 brand website, TikToks etc.
- As the scope of a potential campaign changes, provide updated talent assumptions accordingly.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of current, & up & coming, influencers & other talent that align with the five Group Nine brands.
- Firm understanding of sponsored content & how it relates to talent (i.e. scope of work, exclusivity, deliverables, usage rights etc.) & how these elements can impact fees.
- Ability to multitask & handle a high volume of requests on a tight timeline.