Who we are:
BigID redefines data privacy & protection: helping organizations know their data for privacy, protection & perspective. BigID is a next-generation data intelligence platform that helps organizations discover & manage personal & sensitive data across their entire data ecosystem & take action for privacy, protection, & perspective.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation, data & privacy. BigID was founded in 2016, has raised close to $200M in venture funding, & has been recognized as a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a 2019 Business Insider Business to Watch, awarded Best Privacy Solution for Info Security's Global Excellence Awards, & more.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced & rewarding: youll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, & teamwork.
Privacy Is Our Passion - So are Our People!
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role requires you to be a strategic doer, creative thinker, & nonstop innovator. You'll play a critical role at driving revenue growth at BigID.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Events Manager who has a passion for supporting growth through event based marketing strategies. You will be responsible for working closely with marketing & sales to prioritize, plan, & executive high-response client marketing initiatives. Were looking for someone who knows how to develop an event strategy from concept to execution.
What youll do
- Spearhead BigIDs event marketing function
- Manage conferences on-site & virtually, interact with participants, represent BigIDs brand, pitch our story & attract the target audience
- Responsible for executing the entire events life cycle including coordination & project management of pre-show promotion, show execution, pre-show communication to participants, engagement, & post show follow up
- Maintain & grow relationships with conference organizers to extend & amplify marketing initiatives
- Monitor & measure the success of all event programs & evaluate results against KPIs
- Build the BigID event & conference strategy for the ideal mix of key target audiences & locations to drive ROI
- Assist in the creation & delivery of pre-show & post-show communications
- Travel to & support onsite execution & management of key events, including show set-up & take-down
- Work with marketing team to develop new branded giveaways/promotional items, email campaigns, invitations, conference signage, & social media posts
- Own the post-conference wrap-up, deliver clean lists of qualified leads, & ensure a smooth handover to sales
- Update event budgets, track spending, & process payments
What youll bring
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years events management experience
- Ability to travel to support events (Up to 50% travel required)
- Hands-on experience in event planning & budget management, familiar with capture, upload & lead management techniques.
- Ability to work with exhibition houses to optimize efficiency
- Strong personality, interpersonal & collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization & hold team accountable to our events standards
- Experience executing trade shows, customer events, user conferences, partner & field events
- Ability to manage a large schedule of events, work flexibly & pragmatically while still adhering to best practices.
- Experience working in B2B software preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organization & planning & skills
Whats in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers & each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best & we dont give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.