Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Enterprise Sales Team is a group of field Account Executives responsible for closing net new business within assigned territories, & we're looking for someone to join us in the Southeast Region. Our salespeople are selling a disruptive vision of how Tradeshift can help revolutionize eCommerce.
- Fully understand the e-invoicing & financial supply chain landscape, competition & strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop & execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect & customer data
- Qualify, sell & close current & new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers & key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals & quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- An appetite for selling/hunting at the executive level for the Fortune 1000
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, & celebrating as a team
- You exceed expectations & hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
You also have:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success & un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- You possess exceptional presentation skills & are highly persuasive
- Sales & business minded, driven by targets
- Has an understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.