Business Development/Platform Sales Intern (Virtual Internship)
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerifys Business Development team is chartered to ensure DoubleVerifys services are distributed & available wherever our customers conduct business. As a member of DVs Global Business Development team, you will be tasked with helping the team forge relationships with leading ad platforms with the goal of securing partnerships that enable & drive usage of DV solutions.This role is a 6-week, full-time, virtual engagement that runs from July 6th-August 14th, 2020.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gain industry & organizational knowledge through daily business interactions & assignments
- Develop business, communication, & analytical skills
- Provide support to the business development team & assist the BD team through the sales process
- Perform market research on industry trends
- Research & identify key new prospects for lead generation
- Collaborate with team to create & execute new & existing strategies to help drive new partnerships
- Develop relationships & make contacts in one of the fastest growing companies in the AdTech industry
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree program with a focus in Marketing, Communications or Advertising.
- Passionate about online marketing & enthusiastic about AdTech
- Strong interpersonal skills & interested in sales, business development, customer service, project management & communication
- Critical thinker & quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for dissecting qualitative & quantitative data through research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CRMs (Salesforce)
- A team player but can work independently to get things accomplished
- Have effective time management skills which enable you to work successfully across functions in a dynamic & solution-oriented environment
- You understand concepts like data-driven marketing and/or programmatic advertising