Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Ready to make an impact? The Product Marketing team at Iterable is growing, & in this role you get to research, define, & execute packaging & pricing strategy & competitive intelligence. You will work with the product marketing team, revenue operations, go-to-market teams, & leadership to define how we should price Iterable & uniquely differentiate ourselves in the market.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Leading packaging & pricing analysis while working cross-functionally with product marketing leadership, senior leadership, & go-to-market teams, to define & execute strategy.
- Drive competitive analysis for the company & cross-functionally communicate with Product, Sales, & others to ensure our positioning is up-to-date.
- Work with a team of product leaders, sales leaders, product marketers, & creatives to inform & execute on product & pricing strategy.
- Work closely with Product Marketing & Marketing leadership, present to internal stakeholders & gain buy-in across various departments & stakeholders throughout the company for product launches, packaging, & timing.
- Enable the GTM teams with world-class internal & external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of the Iterable platform.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a track record of defining & driving SaaS pricing & packaging strategy
- Can work closely with cross functional teams & senior leadership to drive a project towards success
- Data analysis skills across Excel & similar tools
- Experience influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (4/20/2021)