At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
At Intersection, we recognize the value in delivering high-impact content experiences for advertisers & citygoers alike, & are leading the way for publishing in public space.
As the Consumer Marketing Intern you will help bring informative & entertaining content to life on screens on city streets, specifically across the Link network thats changing the streetscapes of New York, Philadelphia, & Newark. You will assist the Consumer Marketing Team by researching content for existing campaigns, brainstorming new content opportunities, & managing key content partner relationships.
What you will accomplish:
- Own a social calendar of whats going on in our Link Cities (New York City, Newark, Philadelphia) & proactively pitch ideas for timely content campaigns on Link.
- Help maintain some of the most beloved Link content campaigns like local facts, events, quotes, & art (and beyond!), through research & strategic partnerships.
- Learn the basics of Photoshop & Sketch design software to help execute & edit content creative assets.
- Gain valuable insight into multi-market content programming, smart cities technology, & OOH media.
- Assist in other ad hoc consumer marketing efforts.
Check out the LinkNYC Instagram for examples of Link content!: https://www.instagram.com/linknycofficial/
You are awesome in the role because:
- Youre currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Youre off-the-charts for attention to detail (and we can trust you to create content seen by millions of people!)
- Youre highly creative, with excellent writing, organizational, & research skills.
- Youre an avid consumer of social media & news.
- Youre passionate about publishing & consumer marketing.