At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role:
We are looking for an analytical problem-solver & ultimate hustler to help build & manage our supply network. Responsibility will be given to you from day one, & you will be expected to use your initiative & creativity to help us grow our business across Canada. You are a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who thrives in detail, organization, & analysis, obsesses over delivering measurable results, & has a passion for food.
- Drive our weekly procurement operations, ensuring the on-time/in-full/in-quality delivery of ingredients.
- Forecast demand requirements, manage inventory, & track consumption of incoming material.
- Research, identify, & develop relationships with new suppliers that meet criteria on price, quantity, quality & timeliness.
- Tell stories with data: draw actionable insights that inform supplier negotiations & performance evaluations.
- Support the Category Manager, & Director of Procurement on a variety of strategic initiatives to help build a best-in-class supply chain.
- Data-driven & a strong analytical toolkit; you're an Excel wiz.
- Entrepreneurial & a hustler: you do whatever it takes to get the job done & enjoy being in the trenches.
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & should think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Naturally curious: you're innovative, extremely creative & constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from a top tier university in business, engineering, or other relevant major.
- Up to two years of high-performance work experience in a startup or operations
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- A passion for food!
What you'll love about this job:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!