About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
A champion of innovation for Daily Harvests lifecycle marketing efforts, the Senior Marketing Automation Manager will spearhead advancing automation & personalization techniques to create a more frictionless customer experience that results in increased operational efficiency & customer lifetime value. As a key member of the Lifecycle Marketing team, they will lead strategy & the technical execution & enablement of lifecycle marketing, with a specific focus on transactional & triggered campaigns as well as scalable automation & personalization.
The Senior Marketing Automation Manager will be a hands-on, & collaborative role, partnering with lifecycle, data, engineering & product teams to define & implement the vision across multiple channels. A data driven problem solver & systems thinker, this individual will be the team subject matter expert of martech systems & tools (including Braze & Segment). They deeply understand & possess an insatiable curiosity for how to best leverage new & existing customer data, behavior triggers, & real-time dynamic content to improve engagement across all lifecycle touch points.
What youll do:
Who you are:
- 6-8+ years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs, with a focus on marketing automation/operations (Braze experience a plus)
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies & subscriber management across multiple channels
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation & the ability/desire to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Working knowledge of AMPScript, Liquid, that enables mobile first, responsive email & push templates & dynamic content
- Technically capable, ability to investigate liquid tags, Braze data fields, custom events & attributes, & to QA & setup API & event triggers
- Exceptional communicator with a desire to improve processes & positively impact the organization
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & flexible. Ability to work independently & collaboratively in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated passion for digging into data to test hypothesis & continually improve results
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.