Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired "ContentKing" - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is seeking a Marketing Research Analyst who will analyze & synthesize search data into trend reports, blog posts, social snippets, & proof points to support marketing needs. This position will be responsible for analyzing data from multiple platforms & tools to build out quantitative & qualitative insights about search & marketing trends, consumer behavior, & content.
This is a critical role that will partner with our marketing team to publish reports & content informed by their research findings & analysis.
- Build insights from multiple sources to communicate unique marketing & consumer trends that position Conductor as a thought leader
- Drive the creation of trend & research reports that highlight your insights & research findings by collaborating with content & design teams
- Partner with the PR, media, & social media teams to develop strategies to promote Conductor's research to the right audience
- Create & deliver polished presentation decks with thoughtful research stories for the marketing & sales teams
- Experience running market research surveys & transforming data into actionable insights
- Support ad hoc research needs of the Sales & Marketing teams
- Keep on top of industry trends & key consumer insights
- Minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience, & at least 3 years experience in an analytical role
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, & reporting on data trends, & making strategic & creative recommendations based on findings
- Ability to analyze & manipulate large data sets
- Experience presenting analytics reports in a clear, effective, & dynamic manner
- Ability to project manage the creation of research reports & blog posts with content, design, social & PR teams
- Desire to work as an independent self-starter & as part of a team
- Ability to thrive, prioritize & execute in our fast-paced & dynamic environment
- A can-do attitude that supports team morale with positive energy
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & presentation skills
- Prior experience working within SaaS/B2B
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Conductors technology platform
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.