Peloton is looking for a Cybersecurity/Insider Threat Analyst with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive, plan & carry out security measures to protect our cloud environments, networks, systems, & any technology assets. The Analyst will also perform assessments, develop & implement information security policies, procedures, & guidelines. This position involves understanding & working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, & technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Elite investigative skills, were talking Worlds Greatest Detective Batman not Zach Snyder Batman.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, risk assessments, principles, and processes; Experience in writing & maintaining information security policies, standards, & guidelines;
- Experience in vulnerability management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys);
- Experience with Insider Threat tooling (UEBA, DLP, Canary Tokens, Deception Technology)
- Experience with Splunk, reports & data correlation. Bonus for in-depth knowledge of Splunks underpinnings.
- Experience in incident response required; In-depth knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP), MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, and Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms, and IAM)
- Experience automating with Python, BASH, or other scripting languages
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in cloud-native or tech environments.
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services for investigations
- Develop & implement information security policies & procedures; develop security guidelines & security best practices for Peloton, & maintain the documentation.
- Directly support Pelotons Security Program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various sources.
- Recommend & build countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, & forecasting
- Provide triage support for incident response & investigation efforts alongside Pelotons Security Operations team, & other internal teams
- Work with Security Engineering, Security Operations Center to build out new detections, event types, & baseline user behaviors
- Collect & analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, Saas systems, determine gaps in audit trails, & work with internal engineering teams/Saas providers in improving audit data
- Prepare & present analysis with findings & recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, & leads as required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.