Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, & we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud & security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource's Productwithin CyberSource's business center. He/she will lead definition of business requirements & development of a global product roadmap to support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant & Portfolio business & define the Boarding & User Management need for global Acquirers, Partners, Merchants & Portfolios.
- Leveraging the hierarchy through user interface & API tools, define a common product deployment formerchants on the platform.
- Define & Drive a user management with permissions for portfolio parents Acquirers, Partners, Merchants & Portfolios as well as the entities in their portfolio via user interface & API tools.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, & business plan for how it pertains to the new common management of products & users.
- Work closely with Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
- customers, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate & sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand the reporting product line.
- Define & drive reporting efforts across all existing & new product features
- Define & implement strategy for the development & distribution
- of reports for Acquirers, Partners, Merchants & Portfolios that would show their topology & products
- & users deployed.
- Actively prioritize product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
Bachelor's degree inComputer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience with hierarchy & portfolio management in the payments industry, or merchant experience.
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
- product & building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills - secure & compare information from different
- sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to
- coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
- industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition & communications,
- product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and
- finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
- strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for
- getting people excited
- Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
- ownership of responsibilities & deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, & mobile commerce
- industry experience a strong plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law..