Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
At Business Solutions, we increase our clients' results & efficiency by developing products harnessing the power of Game Design Thinking & gamification. We use some of the video game attributes to create engaging digital products for consumers or to promote employee engagement. We work with some of the biggest brands in Canada & the world.
You will work full-time for one of our biggest clients based in Quebec City. This is a permanent position for an ongoing project.
The full stack developer is a member of the development team & actively works with other developers & the rest of the multidisciplinary team to complete client projects for web & mobile applications. He/she is involved on both back-end & front-end of the development.
In this role, you will :
- Buildweb applications that are responsive, performant & accessible
- Develop new functionalities & maintain existing code base
- Write specifications prior to new feature development
- Diagnose & resolve problems to improve robustness
- Collaborate closely with other programmers & with other disciplines on the team such as UI/UX Designer, Analysts, DevOps, etc.
- Develop & perform unit & functional testing
- Perform code review with team members