At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for an experienced & thoughtful Diversity Business Partner to join the Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) team. You will report into the Head of Inclusion & Diversity to help grow the Lyft Bikes & Scooters business. We are looking for a strategic global I&D practitioner who has the expertise to assess organizational gaps & provides consulting/coaching to leaders.
The Diversity Business Partner will work with partners from Recruiting, People Business Partner Team, Legal partners integrating I&D in company-wide people & talent processes as well as implement our Inclusion & Diversity strategic pillars within our line of businesses. This is an exciting time to join Lyft! We are in an amazing stage of growth & you will be essential to help increase our workforce diversity. In partnership with the Head of Inclusion & Diversity for DBPs you will:
- Design, develop a diversity strategy that is integrated into existing talent management, hiring, retention, & development processes
- Provide expertise, coaching & consulting to grow peer I&D skill development workplace inclusiveness
- Collaborate with the I&D team to implement targeted approaches. Use the collective team strengths, diversity of thought to create strategic impact
- In partnership with Line of Business leaders & Talent team partners, evolve external diversity branding, outreach efforts, strategies, & programs
- Collaborate across all levels inclusive of individual contributors, people managers, Sr. Leaders, & Executives
- Create content for I&D education & messaging to help improve internal I&D understanding & awareness
- Track & utilize I&D metrics that matter to provide insights to inform how & what we implement
- Partner with the Talent & Diversity Recruiting Leads to co-create new candidate sourcing & selection strategies while improving the candidate experience measured through quantitative/qualitative metrics
- Some Local & National Travel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing holistic Inclusion & Diversity recruitment, talent management strategies.
- Project Management, Ability to interpret data
- Accomplished facilitator, coaching & consulting skills
- Preferred skills in organizational development or organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge of essential People team, Talent Management processes, & EEO compliance policies, communications.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.