Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Leadership team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds & we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best & brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective & open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Hire, lead & inspire a team of Pure Storage South Korea, & provide leadership to the extended team (SEs, Channel Managers, Inside Sales reps, marketing etc.)
- Ensure that the Pure Culture & Values are embedded into your team
- Closely manage & enable the teams performance related to KPIs including pipeline growth, partner alignment, forecast accuracy, POC management.
- Recruit, develop & maintain strong relationships with channel partner principals & alliance partners
- Drive sales call activity & lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves quota
- Deliver business results which include annual bookings goal, new logo production & AE participation at or above goal.
- Performance Management as a business process. Weekly review of activities, pipeline & root causal if pipeline insufficient to deliver plan. Strong analytical & problem-solving skills required.
What You Bring To The Team
- Leadership experience working in the South Korea required
- Passionate & persuasive. Excellent English & Mandarin verbal communication skills.
- Minimal 5+ years successful management experience in storage or core Information Technology infrastructure in highly competitive environment. Experience selling to IT management is required.
- Proven track record of recruitment & associate development
- Must have strong written & verbal communication skills & be able to clearly & effectively articulate Pure Storages value
- Must be organized, detail & process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & use good judgment in identifying root causality & problem-solving.
- Ability to coordinate Pure Storage resources to execute a complex sales strategy
- Ability to use CRM & other on-line tools effectively
- BA/BS required
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.