Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Office Coordinator is part of CarGurus Facilities & Real Estate Operations (FREO) team & strives to deliver an outstanding workplace experience to all Gurus & guests. As one of the faces of CarGurus, youll be the first point of contact for people on site & will help keep our race car on the track by fielding incoming requests.
What you'll do:
- Provide coverage at the front desk
- Greet & direct guests visiting the office
- Collaborate with other FREO team members to maintain an exceptional workplace experience
- Ensure the office is well stocked with supplies
- Assist with facilitating desk moves
- Receive & sort mail & deliveries
- Ensure common areas are looking their best
- Provide general oversight to service vendors working on site
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure Gurus have what they need to succeed
- Collaborate closely with property management to resolve space issues/fulfill work order requests
- Work on various special projects as needed
Who you are:
- Customer obsessed & love to help people
- An experienced task juggler than can handle competing priorities
- Detail advised with outstanding organizational skills
- An active listener with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & maintain a calm & professional demeanor
- An outside-the-box problem solver & somebody who is solution oriented
- A standout colleague with the ability to work with a wide range of people
- A technology specialist that is proficient in MS office, Outlook, & other digital literacy
- Someone who operates with integrity & demonstrates trust & reliability
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.