Our company is quickly scaling & we are looking for an experienced & reliable Executive Assistant to work closely with our Founders who are located in both Toronto & San Francisco! We are looking for someone who works well in a dynamic & fast-paced environment, is passionate about organization, & who is super skilled at multitasking.
- Act as the administrative point of contact between our Founders & internal/external clients.
- Assist with a broad range of administrative tasks including managing calendar appointments, correspondence both internally & externally, & compiling documents for meetings.
- Execute complex & detailed travel plans
- Coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally & externally
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Proven ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite including (Docs, Sheets, Powerpoint, Google Hangouts & Calendar).
- Very Comfortable with technology. You enjoy experimenting with tools to be more efficient & better support your team
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills, with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- High level verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & able to work with different groups of people
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of one of the fastest growing startups