Were looking for a Product Director to create, drive & oversee the overall product strategy for the HelloFresh Loyalty Program looking ahead up to 24 months together with commercial stakeholder in our Global Actives Organisation.
Building a Loyalty Program for our active subscribers is among the top 5 HelloFresh Group priorities for 2024. As the Director of Product for our Loyalty Program, you're at the forefront of defining our loyalty strategy & your product proposals will be reviewed at the highest level across HelloTech with backing from our C-level & Senior Management Team.
Your role encompasses understanding the needs of our most loyal active customers, leveraging data insights, & implementing technology to enhance customer engagement & retention. You hold a multifaceted role in which you formulate strategies that span across multiple teams & foster collaboration across tribes & alliances. Your influence extends across the organization as you collaborate with key users & represent the Loyalty Program's opportunities. You drive innovation in Loyalty solutions while championing a data-driven culture & defining relevant KPIs. Your commitment to long-term success is evident in your accountability for ROI & your systematic approach to validating & prioritizing ideas. As a recognized subject matter expert, you're poised to provide mentorship to operational product managers in the loyalty & related domains, solidifying your position as a key leader in our Loyalty Program's growth & success.
What youll do
- Articulate a long-term product vision for the Loyalty Program for our most loyal active customers
- Create a 24+ product roadmap how to deliver against the long-term vision & generate measurable P&L impact from our new Loyalty Program
- Define, plan & deliver Product Strategies from this roadmap & track their impact across multiple teams of Product Managers & Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers, Product Analysts, & senior business stakeholders to deliver
- Set up adequate processes to work with your agile team & constantly improve them
- Be part of the Engagement alliance leadership team & help shape the overall product direction of the alliance
What youll bring
- Experience in building Loyalty Programs at scale in the e-commerce or food industry. If youve specifically worked on subscription businesses thats a big advantage.
- Director level Product Management Skills: you have defined strategies & investment opportunities in your domain (ideally in Loyalty space) that encompass roadmaps of up to 24 months into the future & follows a data-driven approach to solve customer problems
- Strategic Thinking: Strong analytical & strategic thinking abilities, with the ability to understand market dynamics, customer needs, & competitive positioning. Translate insights into actionable product plans & pricing strategies.
- Track record of working across org boundaries (e.g. multiple tribes, alliances, & commercial teams) for alignment on potential solutions & deliver strategies that introduce new products or capabilities across products with major impact.
- Collaboration & Communication: Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Ability to influence & inspire cross-functional teams to achieve product goals.
- Business Acumen: Understanding of business metrics & financial principles related to pricing, revenue, & profitability. Ability to make data-informed decisions to drive business growth.
- Leadership & Team Management optional: experience in leading & developing high-performing product teams is a plus, but not mandatory.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.