Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Do you want to learn what goes into creating the perfect pitch? Have you ever wondered how business' turn that no into a yes? As a Sales Coordination Intern you will work closely with the Sales team in engaging & interfacing with both prospects & customers. You will work closely with the Product & Product Marketing teams to provide feedback from Sales that will help us make the best decisions around new feature enhancements & supporting collateral.
What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect or client presentations
- Help prepare presentations regarding Justworks product offering for prospects or clients
- Prepare proposals that help compare the Justworks offering to other products in market
- Participate in client strategy discussions as needed
- Learn the Justworks platform, payroll compliance & regional partnerships with employee benefits providers
- Collect, monitor & present data to support feature enhancements
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an Associates or Bachelors degree in Sales, Sales Marketing, Marketing or Business Administration
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.