Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As a Product Operations Manager you will be responsible for devising, implementing, & improving the Unqork platform team processes (and associated tools). You will ensure that the teams you work with proceed smoothly from ideation through to release & during every step in between.
- Ensure order, discipline, & consistency across teams
- Ensure communication & facilitation across design, client team, engineering, & product
- Identify risks to our releases, managing & mitigating them where possible & communicating/escalating them to the larger team as needed
- Expand knowledge into new domains as called upon
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience designing & implementing operational process within an engineering organization in a release manager, scrum master or another related role
- Experienced working with JIRA
- Able to maintain a strategic view of our platform process even while executing tactical day-to-day tasks
- Inspired to identify & innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority & urgency
- Knowledgeable of & experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams & varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized & capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Interested in learning everything about Unqork
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.