BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Purea leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arraysand in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 MedalliaNet Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX,in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts apremium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Demonstrate effective people development in rapidly evolving technical space
- Employee advocacy who is focused on team & people development, demonstrating high EQ
- Desire to drive operational excellence; create a team support creation & validation of technical demand
- Lead by example, living the cultural Pure Values: Persistence, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership, Customer-first
- Develop an exhaustive understanding of what drives a customers business & what motivates their decision making
- Passionately bring to light the advantages of a Pure Storage solution
- Refine sales strategy & tactics, taking command of technical responsibilities
- Delight customers & teammates with your technical leadership & domain expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, & competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS & SAN product spaces
- Enable team to:
- Capture requirements & translate customers business needs into innovative solutions to accelerate their growth & capacity
- Author responses to RFI & RFPs when needed
- Seek out & spur new opportunities for interoperability, functional, & performance testing/validation
- Promote mutual roadmap & planning exchanges
- Move with market trends & competitive landscape to promote thought leadership within our organization
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of Management experience leading high performing Sales Engineers selling into complex Global Enterprise Accounts
- Pre-sales experience is required
- 15+ years experience supporting the sales of storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large accounts & data centers
- Deep understanding of the architecture, design & implementation of multi-tiered client/server & web-based computing solutions
- Prior experience in setting team strategy to acquire new prospects & converting them into clients
- Knowledge of business impact of current & emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Strong knowledge of digital transformation to a Cloud Native architecture, On-Prem, Public Cloud, Provisioning Automation, & Containers
- Knowledge of VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP & general networking
- Excellent verbal & written interpersonal skills
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.